Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Welcome to the Big Apple.....

So, lets get this thing going....
My younger sister came to visit me in New York City, and we can not claim that it has been boring. It hasn't been as fun as I would have liked, but it has been exciting...
On Christmas eve, we decided to go into Manhattan and see the tree at the Rockefeller center, and as luck would have it... We didn't even get to the Subway station.
We were about 3 blocks from my house, crossing the street, and this white work van that had been sitting at the light decide it was a good time to go. He didn't even try to break until he had already hit into my sister. I was so pissed off. I was yelling and hitting the van door. He didn't even try to make sure she was okay... He just left. What an ass! There was no way in hell I would let him get away with it... I got his license plate number!
Needless to say, New York City is full of shitty drivers and stupid people... Yet I love it here... Usually!
(Yay for the first "Official" blog post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment